YOU GUYS MUST STOP INSULTING MY PREFERENCES AND MY INTELLIGENCE by Vladimiro Di Vito



Vladimiro Di Vito

Hard Journey give me Coach skills andabilities able to motivate and Re... See more
In regard of the honorable President Donald Trump,
I would like to know why people jump ferociously on myself with harsh insults just because as an Italian immigrant feel sympathy, respect and proud of the actual President chosen from people like you.
Sorry, but i wonder who are the dictators, the heaters and the tyrants here.
I think all of us have right to decide what we want. You guys act as bunches of uneducated, rapists, nazist, mafious, unacceptable unethical citizens, racist and blasphemes snakes.
The funny part is that also the 90 % at least of you, dont have any kind of clue or specific knowledge for understand why things got set up politically, diplomatically, Internationally, economically, environmentally, religiously and others matters and because is to complicated and sophisticated dynamic that will take years of high level of university skills.
So i suggest before fart with your mouth is suggested to thinking with those neurons that all we have.
I am Italian with an horrible and can say horrifying journey with US systems 13 years now . Since 2001 when i came here I was legally and i repeat "legally" able to work in States from day one.
But for unfortunate circumstances and thanks to incompetence from federal agencies I did lost everything more than once, included my health.
But honestly i must be realistic, because I think that I know more than I speak regarding finances , economy and politics.
However there are no Villains or Victims in this actual scenario, also for sure I will not blame only President Trump .
I want also you guys know, that as cherry on the cake I am still waiting for my greencard 3 years now and almost 12 years got denied to travel loosing all my family with no possibility to attend funerals with only a privilege to see a pics of my beloved in the coffins, just for clerical and typographic errors on my papers for sure not my fault.
But, I am with Trump, I respect your President and all decisions he make.
Bless you all
NamasteAmen
Vladimiro Di Vito
ps: little taste of what i go true all the time
Like · Reply · 19h

Vladimiro Di Vito There are few reasons why
Like · Reply · 17h

Gregg Charcas Well obviously, that's why you posted it. So ....why?
Like · Reply · 17h · Edited

Vladimiro Di Vito I dont want talk of international diplomacy and reasons more big than us
Brian Gabriel Zamora Hell Noooo IMPEACH EXECUTE Them Out Of This Country....
Like · Reply · 16h


Jules Terry K-nor Brian Gabriel Zamora , if you don't like our CHOSEN Leader fee free to leave our country
2
Love · Reply · 15h

Brian Gabriel Zamora Jules Terry K-nor Wasn't Chosen Sweetheart Was Colluded...Was Bought Cheated.....And All You DUMP TRUMPF Supporters Need Help Get Off That Synthetic Marijuana Shit.....Quit Being High....Get Sober.....Get Your Head Out Of Your Ass....
Like · Reply · 14h

Vladimiro Di Vito But why u guys jump on people like us as vipers snakes ? Sorry, but i wonder who are the dictators, the heaters, the tirans here.
I think all of us have right to decide what we want. You guys act as bunches of uneducated, rapists,nazist, mafious, that also the 90 % of u dont have any kind of clue or specific knowledge for understand why things got set up politically, diplomatically, Internationally, economically envoirmentally, religiously and kind matters. Is to complicated and sophisticated.
I am Italian with an horrible i say horrifying jorney with US systems 12 years now . I arrived in 2001 and I was legally able to work since day one. But thanks to incompetence of agencies I lost everything because of that, included my health.
But honestly i must be realistic because I think that I know more than I speak. However there are no villans or victims in this scenario and for sure I dont blame. President Trump .
Also as cherry on the cake I still waiting for greencard 4 years now and almost 12 years got denied to travel loosing all my family with no possibility to attend funerals with only a priviledge to see a pics of my beloved in coughing and for a clerical, typograpic errors on my papers. But I am with Trump, I respect your President and all decisions he make.
Bless you all
NamasteAmen
Vladimiro Di Vito
1
Like · Reply · 13h


Like · Reply · 12h

Brian Gabriel Zamora Vladimiro Di Vito Sweetheart You're Confusing Us With DUMP TRUMPF Those Corrupt REPUBLICANS Is Who You're Meaning To Reflect Your Comments About.....Republicans Who Put A Sexual Predator On The Highest Justice The Supreme Court....CAVANAUGH Needs To IMPEACH Off The Supreme Court.....Sweetheart
Like · Reply · 12h


Like · Reply · 12h

Brian Gabriel Zamora Vladimiro Di Vito That's What We DEMOCRATS Are Trying To Do With This Country.....But Your Republicans Are The Exact Opposite....Thanks To DUMP TRUMPF.....
Like · Reply · 12h



Like · Reply · 12h



Like · Reply · 12h


Like · Reply · 12h

Brian Gabriel Zamora Vladimiro Di Vito Figures All You Old Timers Need To Be Removed.....Out With The Old In With The New.....Get New Blood In.....
1
Like · Reply · 12h

Jeff Carroll Brian Gabriel Zamora from your remarks I've read you need to get out of this country Trump done more then Obama ever has done 
We are better off with Trump Obama was horrible
Like · Reply · 12h

Jeff Carroll Brian Gabriel Zamora the facts are out there and your the only one with hate it sounds take your fat ass across the border and what you talking about being here first your a fat dumbass
Like · Reply · 12h

Jeff Carroll Brian Gabriel Zamora don't call me sweetheart you slob
Like · Reply · 12h

Jeff Carroll Brian Gabriel Zamora your pathetic you lazy fat piece of shit you have shown nothing but hate and racists remarks to me and anyone else who disagrees with you I bet you wouldnt have the balls to say this to my face
Like · Reply · 12h


Like · Reply · 12h

Write a reply...




Jules Terry K-nor Jealousy! She is so damn hot and classy. He is so packing a large penis, just look when he walks AND they are billionaires!
1
Love · Reply · 15h


Like · Reply · 16h


Vladimiro Di Vito shared a post.

19 hrs · 




HOW MANY ARE WILLING TO PUBLICLY SAY "I SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP"

3

Comments


Write a comment...




Avishai Micaiah It’s not a good idea imho to blindly support anyone. Maybe there are specific policies or actions he’s taken you might support, but there are hopefully many you do not.
1
Like · Reply · 2h

Brian Gabriel Zamora IMPEACH EXECUTE Him Now
Like · Reply · 6h

Gregg Charcas I'd ask, what exactly, about him, do you support?
Like · Reply · 19h

Brian Gabriel Zamora Hell To The Fucking Noooo

Comments

Popular Posts