THREE GENERATIONAL ESSENCES OF CLASS AND BEAUTY. by Vladimiro Di Vito

Today I can say without Ego, that I am a man naturally gifted as life Coach, activist volunteer, artist,Writer, knowledge of modern Theology, Metaphisich, Philosopher, Writer, Poet, speaker and also vocational man of faith.

Based on my own personal journey full of serious struggles (mentally and physically) as Italian immigrant since 2001.

Those experiences forced me to re-explore and adjust with new prospective soul and mind. Fortunately because I am perseverant personality, I was able to become an enlightened Survivor.

Also I realized from this experience my calling that was to help others in the same situations.

I developed then my new concept of pre-screening and evaluation of the candidates in base of their own determination in let go struggles and uncomfortable lifestyle in private life as in work place.

My intent is to give positive direction and priorities for a more stable and productive, professional also personal serene life.

firmly believe that a positive life change partially or totally can be easily achieved.

NamasteAmen Vladimiro Di Vito

Comments

Popular Posts