"NamasteAmen ..Simply the Best". by Vladimiro Di Vito

"NamasteAmen ..Simply the Best".                                    by  Vladimiro Di Vito 


Experiences where it is laid with passion to love and compassion for humanity and it all happened in cyber world. 


Inside this tiny computer screen, I have been connected to many living souls from all over the world. 


Some I have met might forever remain mystery to me but each of them has painted different colors on my life chart. 


Because of the diversity, it has deeply influenced my spiritual path and life philosophy as today. 


Most of my emotions and thoughts are expressed in regular or irregular poetic tones according to my heartbeats in free style verses and my grammar as Italian.


But for personal experience the feeling of loneliness come with all this wonderful simply the best ...Universal Love. 



Scared of lonely sadness grief was personal… 

Shared of many intimacy pleasure was sensual... Care of inner cultivation Power is spiritual... 


Aware of all global sufferings and all my empathy, I am totally convinced that Universal Love is and will be forever a simply the best .


NamasteAmen will be part of my life forever.. By Vladimiro Di Vito 



I am proud to say that we are part of the same spiritual Japanese Community SGI.Ms.TinaTurner dedicate this song "Simply the Best" to the new faith and Buddhist doctrine and believes that make her became who she is today.NamasteAmenVladimiro Di Vito


VIDEOMUSIC includedI dont own this video of Ms.Turner

Comments

  1. "NamasteAmen ..simply the best" by Vladimiro Di Vito
    Experiences where it is laid with passion to love and compassion for humanity and it all happened in cyber world.
    Inside this tiny computer screen, I have been connected to many living souls from all over the world.
    Some I have met might forever remain mystery to me but each of them has painted different colors on my life chart.
    Because of the diversity, it has deeply influenced my spiritual path and life philosophy as today.
    Most of my emotions and thoughts are expressed in regular or irregular poetic tones according to my heartbeats in free style verses and my grammar as Italian.
    But for personal experience the feeling of loneliness come with all this wonderful a simply the best Universal Love.
    Scared of lonely sadness grief was personal…
    Shared of many intimacy pleasure was sensual...
    Care of inner cultivation Power is spiritual...
    Aware of personal and global sufferings with empathy.
    Universal Love and a simply the best NamasteAmen will be forever part of me.
    By Vladimiro Di Vito
    ps: I dont own the Mrs.Turner Video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts