"Murder on Dance Floor" in Kpop by Vladimiro Di Vito

I GOT INSPIRED FROM THIS SONG FOR CREATE MY
KPOP VIDEO ABOUT WORLDPEACE:

 "EXECUTIVE DECISION FOR WORLDPEACE"
In the WorldPeace there are no Religions or rules or hard things to do.Important is, listen your heart with honesty and wise rationality in respect and love of yourself and others.
We MUST understand that is the only way to fight the pain,soffering,abuse,slavery,respect of enviroment,global warming,wrong politics,wrong sistems,wrong laws,genocides,violation human rights, trafficking,sexual abuse,pedofelia,pollution,dignity,loyalty,decency,compassion,kindness,respect,honesty and UNIVERSAL LOVE.
Each of US and ALL togheters as today we have only one MISSION and that is protect all Humanity,Earth,Mother Nature.
We must fight as LIONS will do ......with determination and if needed as Archangel Michael in mission.
Everything and everyone that will try to destroy all values and purposes of LIFE and OUR preservation must be stopped in the name of WorlPeace an in the name of LOVE ...takes what takes.
NamasteAmen Vladimiro Di Vito
PS. ArtPic is from the private collection " MODERN SALMS"

LYRICS of the song "Murdered on the dance floor":
It's murder on the dance floor
You'd better not kill the groove
DJ, gonna burn this god damn house right down
I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
About your kind
And so and so and so and so and so and so and so
I'll have to play
If you think your gettin' away
I will prove you wrong
I'll take you all the way
Boy, just come along
Hear me when I say
Hey
It's murder on the dance floor
But you'd better not kill the grove
Hey hey
It's murder on the dance floor
But you'd better not steal the moves
DJ, gonna burn this god damn house right down
Oh I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
There may be fathers
And so and so and so and so and so and so and so
You'll just have to Pray
If you think your gettin' away
I will prove you wrong
I'll take… Full lyrics on Google Play Music

Comments

Popular Posts