"Murder on Dance Floor" in Kpop by Vladimiro Di Vito

Comments

  1. "EXECUTIVE DECISION FOR WORLDPEACE"
    Written and ArtPic by Vladimiro Di Vito
    Published on Published onApril 7, 2017

    In the WorldPeace there are no Religions or rules or hard things to do.Important is, listen your heart with honesty and wise rationality in respect and love of yourself and others.

    We MUST understand that is the only way to faight the pain,soffering,abuse,slavery,respect of enviorement,global warming,wrong politics,wrong sistems,wrong laws,genocides,violation human rights, trafficking,sexual abuse,pedofelia,pollution,dignity,loyalty,decency,compassion,kindness,respect,honesty and UNIVERSAL LOVE.

    Each of US and ALL togheters as today we have only one MISSION and that is protect all Humanity,Earth,Mother Nature.

    We must fight as LIONS will do ......with determionation and BLOOD IN THE EYES everything and everyone try to destroy all values and porposes of LIFE and OUR preservation in the name of WorlPeace and in the name of LOVE cost what cost,

    NamasteAmen Vladimiro Di Vito

    PS. ArtPic is from the private collection "TRADITIONAL AND MODERN ANCESTRY RECONSIDERED"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murder on the Dancefloor
    Sophie Ellis-Bextor
    It's murder on the dance floor
    You'd better not kill the groove
    DJ, gonna burn this god damn house right down
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
    About your kind
    And so and so and so and so and so and so and so
    I'll have to play
    If you think your gettin' away
    I will prove you wrong
    I'll take you all the way
    Boy, just come along
    Hear me when I say
    Hey
    It's murder on the dance floor
    But you'd better not kill the grove
    Hey hey
    It's murder on the dance floor
    But you'd better not steal the moves
    DJ, gonna burn this god damn house right down
    Oh I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
    There may be others
    And so and so and so and so and so and so and so
    You'll just have to pray
    If you think your gettin' away
    I will prove you wrong
    I'll take… Full lyrics on Google Play Music

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts